Thursday, March 6, 2014

Abstract Landscapes

Grace S's art
The lines in my art are around my sun and my sunshine. Around my mountains and my hills. They are effective because they make the shapes stand out. The colours are on my whole painting. They are effective because it makes the painting look interesting. the tone is in my sunshine. It is effective because it shows the suns rays. The simple shapes are in my mountains and my hills. They are effective because you can still tell what they are. Overall my painting is very good because I have tone, simple shapes, bold lines, and nice colours.

Abigail's Art

artwork 
Lines 
All lines are drawn
Not that dark I painted over the lines

Colours
The colours suit the painting
It shows cold colours and warm colours

Tone
On the mountains and the sea
All colours are nearly the same

Shape
All of my painting has shapes
The shapes are simple

Overall
Basic shapes warm and cold colours

No comments:

Post a Comment