Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Drama

Over the past few weeks we have been running an Arts interchange which will run over the next two terms. There are three rotations - Visual Art, Music and Drama. Here is a reflection from Nick about what he learnt...

WALT: apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are never say no to whatever your partner is saying and listen to your partner.

Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice and stay in character

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was the improv games because they were very fun.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was the family portraits game because I was uncomfortable about standing up in ront of a crowd

My favourite improv game was Alphabet because it was very fun and challenged your on the spot skills.

My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is to be more enthusiastic about Improv because it could ruin the improv.

No comments:

Post a Comment