Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Leadership

Here is a reflection from Monique about what she has learnt about leadership...

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are Integrity, Trustworthy, Resilient, Active Thinker, Goal focused and motivational.

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is, Resilient, because when ever I fail, I am resilient, and pull myself out of the pit.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is, Active Thinker because, I don't participate in group discussions that much.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is, you don't have to be a House Captain, or a Head Student to be a leader.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is Extended Abstract, because, I can evaluate the effectiveness of a leader.

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment